OAMARU DANCE EVOLUTION STUDIOS
Dance Evolution Studios was conceived to create dance classes that:
- Focus on the passion and fun of dancing
- Keep young people fit and active
- Teach technical skills in an exciting innovative way
- Empower young people to grow into successful adults in all aspects of their life by introducing mindful movement and gratitude into every class
OAMARU DANCE FUSION CLASS:
- Created for students to learn ALL styles of dance
- Fusing Hip Hop, Jazz and Contemporary Dance with a strong base in classical technique.
- An open, performance based class that also includes skill progressions to ensure dancers continue to grow and improve
- Dance Fusion classes are recreational for all abilities. As the classes are performance based and not exam-based, students can join part way through the year.
- No exams, no uniform, no extra expenses
- Classes are 60/75 minute format.
- Term commitment required
OAMARU TIMETABLE 2021
Term 2, May 3rd – July 9th
- 3.30-4.30pm – Dance Fusion – School years 1&2
- 4.30-5.45pm – Dance Fusion – School years 3-6
- 6.30 – 7.30pm – ADULTS (Free trial class, May 5th)
- 7.30-8.45pm – Dance Fusion – School years 7-9
Your phone number goes in the box next to the NZ Flag.
Please contact us below if you have any problems with enrolling.
Have a question about any of our classes? Please fill out the form below