DANCE EVOLUTION STUDIOS QUEENSTOWN
Dance Evolution Studios was conceived to create dance classes that:
- Focus on the passion and fun of dancing
- Keep young people fit and active
- Teach technical skills in an exciting innovative way
- Empower young people to grow into successful adults in all aspects of their life by introducing mindful movement and gratitude into every class
- Dance Evolution Studios Queenstown is focused on bringing as many performance opportunities to students as possible.
QUEENSTOWN TIMETABLE 2021
Term 2, May 3rd – July 9th
Arrowtown Community Centre
- 3.30-4.30pm – Sing & Dance – aged 7-10 years (60mins)
- 4.30-5.45pm – Dance Fusion – School years 5&6 (75mins)
- 5.45-6.45pm – Hip Hop Crew Class – School years 5-8 (60mins)
- 6.45-8.15pm – Dance Fusion – School years 7&8 (90mins)
- Teachers Anna Stuart and Sophie Thompson
- 3.30-4.30pm – Dance Fusion – School years 1&2 (60mins)
- 4.30-5.30pm – Dance Fusion – School years 3&4 (60mins)
- 5.30-6.45pm – Dance Fusion – School years 9+ (75mins)
- Teachers Anna Stuart and Patricia Kirchoff
60 minute class – $130 per term
75/90 minute class – $150 per term
*Additional 5% discount for any individual student enrolled in two classes.
*Additional 10% discount if family is enrolling in more than one class.
Dance Fusion Classes are taught in a fun, workshop style environment of mixed ages with multiple teachers each sharing their individual knowledge and expertise.
- Dance Fusion teaches 3 genres of dance – jazz, contemporary and hip hop with a strong base in classical technique.
- Dance Fusion has a 60/75min format to ensure all styles are taught well whilst also developing student’s freestyle and choreography skills.
- Dance Fusion is focused on performance! Students will learn a technical aspect of each dance style and will integrate these into a dance to be performed for friends and family every term.
- Dance Fusion classes are recreational for all abilities. As the classes are performance based and not exam-based, students can join part way through the year.
Sing & Dance Class for 7-10 year olds, has been developed to help students gain skills in singing, acting and movement. We also teach basic tap skills to integrate into our performances. This fun class is open to all abilities. Fees are discounted for those students also enrolled in a dance fusion class. Students perform every term.
Hip Hop Crew Class for school years 5-8 teaches students hip hop routines with formations with the option to form a competition crew. This fun class is open to all abilities. Fees are discounted for those students also enrolled in a dance fusion class. Students perform every term.
Have a question about any of our classes? Please fill out the form below