QUEENSTOWN DANCE EVOLUTION STUDIOS
- Focus on the passion and fun of dancing
- Keep young people fit and active
- Teach technical skills in an exciting innovative way
- Empower young people to grow into successful adults in all aspects of their life by introducing mindful movement and gratitude into every class
- Dance Evolution Studios Queenstown is focused on bringing as many performance opportunities to students as possible.
** Changes to Term 3
Term 3 is our show term! October 3rd at the Memorial Centre. All classes this term are now a 60 minute format. Our Queenstown Hip Hop class has been extended to two classes, with openings now open to school year 4s and school year 9s.
QUEENSTOWN Term 3, July 26th – Oct 1st
Arrowtown Community Centre
- 3:30-4:30pm – Sing & Dance – aged 7-10 years
- 4:30-5:30pm – Dance Fusion – School years 5&6
- 5.30-6:30pm – Hip Hop – School years 4-6
- 6:00-700pm – Hip Hop – School years 7-9 (this class joins the earlier class for first 30mins)
- 7:00-8:00pm – Dance Fusion – School years 7&8
- Teachers Anna Stuart and Sophie Thompson
- 1:30-2:15pm – Dance Fusion – Preschoolers aged 3&4 years old ($10 pay as you go)
- 3:30-4:30pm – Dance Fusion – School years 1&2
- 4:30-5:30pm – Dance Fusion – School years 3&4
- 5:30-6:30pm – Dance Fusion – School years 9+
- Teachers Anna Stuart and Patricia Kirchoff
- Dance Fusion teaches 3 genres of dance – jazz, contemporary and hip hop with a strong base in classical technique.
- Dance Fusion has a 60/75min format to ensure all styles are taught well whilst also developing student’s freestyle and choreography skills.
- Dance Fusion is focused on performance! Students will learn a technical aspect of each dance style and will integrate these into a dance to be performed for friends and family every term.
- Dance Fusion classes are recreational for all abilities. As the classes are performance based and not exam-based, students can join part way through the year.
Your phone number goes in the box next to the NZ Flag. Please contact us below if you have any problems with enrolling.
Have a question about any of our classes? Please fill out the form below